fweensheep


Thursday, March 18, 2010

it's been a long time since i wrote something in my blog **grrr




it's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!


**duhhh....

hahahahah.... this is my first time , writing my 2nd blog... the other one is a booring blog..


like i spend time making this blog ,, making it not-so-booring this time,, so that it will make me motivated and wanting to write and post some more...


a LOT of CHIKas!!


..yes i do,, absolutely!!! a lot of things happened lately,, like GREAT to bad things,... and i just wanna post 'em here,, just give me time okay??


who else is interested reading this one?? me?? of course!! i made this... i dont wanna suck this time no more!!! hahah!!!



.thanks to ms. artria alimurung that she give me courage to write or blog again... :D wee



well.. things change right? so does my mood.. and i know for sure,.. this summer is going to be totally booooring!!! like except for those trips , hang-outs, beaches and ahhhh!! eating!!!



.well,.. you might kinda wonder why my picture there above is kinda weird or grossy!! hahah... it's like a welcoming picture or surprise to all of you,.. awhahahah... yeahhh.. wtv



.anyways.. just add me,, follow me on twitter and you can see this beside my sidebar **that's why its called side-bar.. grrr...


for now.. i hope this one works... editing and putting art to this one is kinda tiring .. it takes me 2hours to make this... but its okay.. had fun though...

:D anti-boredom that is..


hmm anyway here's mooore about me.. HAHA

-------I AM------ ::::


. I Get easily worried . I'm Quite talkative. Very friendly of course.i am very Stylish and fashionable .i am a Soft spoken and polite person. i am Warm and considerate towards people. i have Great sense of humor. Quite sensitive. i am an Active and visionary thinker. i am Kind and generous. A Loyal lover . Love to debate. Love the finer things of life

(dont screw up, and dont hesitate this is was the result of what i searched "people who are born in the month of june") and most of it are true :p



anyhow,, i'd like to post some moooooooooore!! hmmm lets see...




**
-ming-

1 comment: