fweensheep


Tuesday, March 23, 2010

.a day at porto.. with friends i heart


a day at porto
(mark and alquin's bday celeb)

it was a great sunny day for an outing.. :) the picture on top are my close college friends in my school... from right to left : me, claire, jehan, eunice and magnolia... :D we are wearing summer colored shirts... like "ahhhhh" summer's already on the loose... i want more!!! hopefully there are more to come...


this picture below is in the bus, on our way to the beach.. actually we are the only people in this bus... thanks to our friend who is an SK chairman and who owns this bus,.. and of course it's for free... the funny thing about this bus is that .....



..yepyepyep!! there is a karaoke inside the bus... unique raiit?? hahahah
(this picture under is eunice laguda my one my best buddy)



.actually, when you are with your friends, you can really feel the FUN .. under the sun!!!
i am still hoping for moreee to come!!!.. it would really make me happy...





ENJOY YOUR SUMMER GUYS!!!! :D


**ciaoo
.ming.

No comments:

Post a Comment