fweensheep


Tuesday, November 9, 2010

.i'd appreciate if you'd know the spelling

.starbucks ayala terraces

i dont get it but every time i order coffee at starbucks, they can't spell my name correctly.... instead of EI they placed IE .. such a torture..
most people who aren't that close to me, can't spell my name too.. hahaha... oh well..
ill share to you an example :)


DOODLES in MY FINGERS :)

i looovee doodling stuffs... :p in a ntbk.. back of the book, paint , yahoo messenger, cupsss, and even in my fingers.... when someone's special to me, i draw doodles in their hands ... or even in their ntbks (secretly) .. so you'll know if you're special when i do that to you ^^ here's another example... but it's not from me... i just copied a photo.. :)





.that's it for now i guess... here's a drawing of ponyo.. :) i drew this for my student before. ahh i miss 'em.. oh well... time to go... been a while since i last blogged :) happy still im back in action..






still more to wait for :p





ming ♫♪☼

No comments:

Post a Comment